24/7 Immediate Response
Last September my wife and I walked into our vacation condo after a three months hiatus to find mold growing all over the walls of the master bedroom, bath and closet. It was caused by a pin leak in our neighbors unit (that is a story for another day). We contacted Kade the next day and they won our confidence immediately. Over the next two months of remediation and restoration, their work was outstanding. The results FAR exceeded our expectations. I cannot say enough good things about every member of their service team !!!
Mold in your house could cause serious issues including odors, allergies and even toxic black mold poisoning. Contact us right away when you notice any signs of mold. Our contractors will help you with mold inspection and mold clean up. Kade Restoration is one of the top Mission Viejo mold removal companies are meant to save you from mold disaster by inspecting and removing mold.